Friday, October 1

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

Tomorrow is the big day for Cameron, when we left there were vendors still setting up, this was at 7 tonight, so there should be plenty of goods to see.
Here are a few shots of our booth, Herb will be there to help you.







When we were getting ready to leave, we cruised through town, and I snapped some pics to share with you.







The weather is going to be perfect, so come out and have a wonderful day checking out all the booths.
I will be at the shop, so if you want to stop in, I will be there.
Have a great weekend!
Jen at Just Country!

3 comments:

The Old Cupboard Door said...

Oh I wish I could stop by and shop in your booth. It looks wonderful. Have a great show with lots of sales.

For My Rat Pigs said...

Hi there Jenny, I'm Jenn a friend and student of Sharon's. Loved your booth but I think I got there a bit late since some of the treasures I see in the picture weren't there. =o( I see you had some short ladders but I missed them or they were gone when I got there. Do you still have some? The Antique fair was great fun and the weather was perfect!

Jen said...

Jenn,
those ladders are made from tobacco sticks, and yes, we still have some. sorry I missed you.