Wednesday, April 22

More Pics







Its been one heck of a week here, Saturday night, I was getting ready for bed, went to brush my teeth and there was no water!!! We had no indication we were running out of water, at first we thought it was the pump, but after an expensive pump installation we were told our well was dry! Well, after a pretty much sleepless night, we decided to go with county water, so we won't have to worry about the well running dry again. Wow, it was no fun, believe me, I am sure many of you have been through this before.
Anyway......I took a few more pics today.
ICEBOX is SOLD

4 comments:

Sherie said...

Jen, so sorry to hear about the well. I know that was stressful. Now you won't have to worry about not having any water, that is the bright side. I hope the rest of your week has gone well (no pun intended). LOL. Have a good weekend. Sherie

Jen said...

Sheri,
Thanks for your comments, we are now over the hump!!!! No where now but UP!!!
Hope you have a fantastic week as well!!!!

~Tonja~ said...

Sorry to hear about your well...sure isn't any fun with no water...love the pics awesome stuff...thanks for sharing
them with us...
Prim Blessings...
Tonja

Sherrie said...

Love the new furniture you shared!! So glad things are better tonight...Hope the rest of the week will be great for you and Herbie. Lots of sunshine on the way!! Hugs, Sherrie