Sunday, April 26

Getting Ready For Cameron!




Did any of you make it to Liberty? It was a pretty good show, saw lots of good country stuff there! It sure was a hot day, I went on Friday, got there about 8:30 and by 2, I was BEAT! The heat really took it out of me.


Now we are getting things ready for Cameron this Saturday, hope the rain stays away for that one day, last I looked they said 30% chance. YUCK! Its no fun to be there in the rain, I know, it has happened to me more than once!


We will be set up behind Miss Belles in our regular spot, next to that little white building. Come see us! And yes, the shop will be open.


Wanted to show you a couple things that I have just recently gotten in, one is a doll made by my friend Linda, in Pa, and the other one is a horse made by another Pa. artist, they both do great work.


5 comments:

Cherry said...

Jen, I love your new folk art especially the horse. Those girls looks like they have talent for the really prim.

Pots 'n Prims said...

Hi Jen! Wish I could come see you ~ and Ms Barb ~ but David is working overtime on Saturday (yay!) & that leaves no one to watch the shop if I roam! Hopefully it'll be busy here & won't make me feel as pouty about missing the show!
Wishing you lots of sales & great weather!!
Hugs,
lisa

Jen said...

Hey Lisa,
Having a shop really ties us down, doesn't it? Wish you could come to the show, maybe you can make it to the fall show.
The weather is lookin kinda iffy!

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

HI Jen!
Sure hope the show was a sell out. Never have been able to get there with having to be at the shop.
Just wanted you to know that I think all your pictures look great too!
SMiles,
Beth

Jen said...

Thanks Beth, I really enjoy reading your blog and all your antiquin trips! You have some great ideas!