Saturday, December 19

Another Wet Day!

We sure had a wet day for our Friday Frenzy, but we still had some wonderful customers come, we appreciate all of you! I think the rain is moving out. Enough already, but to the west and north of us, they have alot of snow! My friend Barb in the mountains was getting alot of snow last night, as we chatted back and forth emailing each other. Dee is at her sisters in the DC area, I am sure they are snowed in, shes supposed to come home Sunday, she may not make it! I think they are supposed to get more today.
Back to the Friday Frenzy, I tend to get off track! Winners of the gift certificate drawing are Mark Gentry and Judy Babb! Congrats!
Have a great weekend!
Jen at Just Country!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! Just wanted 2 stop in and wish u and yours HAPPY HOLIDAYS;) Luv lookin at your pictures and we got some of the snow. Congrats 2 the winners.